Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mobile blogging!

    So I just figured out how to blog from my phone.. and considering I have my phone on my way more than a computer I think this is pretty beautiful. Only problem I tried to post this blog from my phone and it will only let you do short, 1 liner posts.. sort of like Facebook. I think the idea is pretty cool, but I may need to play with it a little.

   I am interested to hear what you all think of mobile blogging (especially Julia, Im sure you have thoughts!). Now if I have a random thought I can just blog it right? Hope you love the idea! Be blessed and remember there is no excuse for not blogging now!

No comments:

Post a Comment