Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Gloves

    I am so lucky to have a wonderful family and a hobby I love! I am currently working on 8 pairs of fingerless gloves that I have been asked to make for Christmas presents. My family has had a ton going on lately so the crocheting time has been limited. I don't want to give away any secrets so I won't say who these are for, but here are a few I have almost finished... they just need the little finishing touches.







     I have also worked on a few yarn wreaths...


    Well that is what is going on with me in the crochet world! You can find some of my fingerless gloves  
here  at our Etsy shop or message me on Facebook and we can work on making you a custom pair!

Have a Beautiful, Blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment