Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Little Critters!

Lately I have been crocheting a lot, mainly working on a very special Christmas gift for Raegan. The only thing she asked for this year was for me to make her another stuffed animal, since last year I gave her Heather the Pony... she is so sweet and truly loves homemade things. She understands how much time it takes to make them and thinks it is so special to get something one of a kind, just for her. So this year I found this really fantastic pattern book...


It has been really fun making these critters. I have made the elephant, hippo, alligator, and walrus. Just 6 to go... 

These little guys do require a lot of small rounds and I just haven't been happy with any of the stitch markers I have found locally lately... so I made my own...


I thought it turned out pretty good! Unfortunately this is the only actual work-in-progress picture I have. I erased all of the other pictures because I am trying to keep it a big secret from Raegan. This is going to be the elephant. I can't wait to share the finished pics of them... although I am fairly sure that won't be until very close to Christmas!

I have also bee working this week on adding some new stuff to Etsy! Let me show you...










I just have to say that this model is fantastic... you should book her for your next Etsy modeling needs!
(She is my sister and neither of us model.. she laughed a lot trying to get these shots!)

Well hope you liked my stuff! Have a beautiful, blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment