Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday


   Today on my lunch break I was actually able to take some pictures of a few of the projects I have going right now. I always have a hundred things started, so this is just the beginning of my busy crocheting pile. 

   This first one is the one I want to finish the most.  

   It is going to be a blanket someday! I was simply tacking the squares together at the corners then I was going to add a border, but I decided it needed to be put together tighter, so I am going back and sewing the squares together. Maybe I will work on this tonight.

(the whiskers in the top of the pic belongs to one of our babies, Oliver)


   See she loves to "help" me crochet... but with 2 cats and a dog all over me gets pretty annoying so they aren't allowed to help anymore...




   The stacks of squares in waiting... hoping to become a part of this beautiful blanket one day!


    Decided on light purple for my border color (I was all out of the others hehe)




    I really love black and whites..






    I think I am going to piece these together not in a pattern, I like it better that way.



    The pretty squares...



    

    This next blanket is pretty.... But.... I . Hate . It....

   I apparently did not count the stitches out right and now every time I work on it I have to figure out where to add and decrease, it is frustrating. 




    I like the colors and how it seems to move.



   I currently can't find 2 of the colors, I misplaced them.






   I think it would be really warm and pretty if I would finish it.




    Last but not least... some earrings I need to finish and put on Etsy. They have been pinned and hardened, now they are dry and I just need to put the final touches on.












   There you have it... The many projects I am working on! Hope you enjoyed.... Have a beautiful, blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I think I did the same (or at least a similar) ripple pattern as the blanket that is giving you trouble. I've actually made 3 of them and each time I have messed up my count early on. Honestly, each time I have ripped it apart and started over...and I'm glad I did. Figuring out the fix each round will make you crazy (not that ripping work apart is fun). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete