Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My newest crocheting project

So I love crocheting! I have recently been following some crochet blogs on blogspot and as a result have found a new love for creating! So in hopes of becoming as cool as some of the other kids (the cool ladies whose blogs I follow) I am back to blogging! I want to share some fun projects I am working on.

This summer Julia and I started a "company" called Peace.Joy.Yarn where we are currently trying to improve our etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/peacejoyyarn. I have been dabbling in the world of crocheted jewelry, so I have plenty of new projects to post. I have been doing earrings, necklaces, hair accessories, and dishcloths, as well as blankets and other small projects.

Last night I found a purse handle my step-daughter picked out and decided to make her a quick handbag. I isn't anything hard or special, but it will be special for her!

I simply made 2 granny squares and single crocheted around them, leaving the top open. Then I attached the handles. She will LOVE it!




I know the photos aren't great, I took them with my phone, but it is cute for a 7 year old! Hope you enjoy! Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment