Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a few beautiful Photos I found

       Just wanted to share some photos I found on the Internet. I danced for  20 some years and I really miss it. I wish I could still move like I did when I danced, I also wish I was as flexible as I was. I still have the urge to put on my ballet shoes and do some bar work, but I don't have a bar or the time it seems like. I only did point for a few years, but didn't really appreciate the beauty until just recently. My sister did point in college, she was a beautiful dancer and much better than me at point. She grew so much in her dance as she got older and the flexibility that stood her apart as "weird" in middle and high school became the very thing that made her dance so gorgeous.

      Last year we taught a small class of 6th graders at the Coalition for Kids. It was a lot of fun to see their excitement about dance. I cant wait for it to start up again.

    I guess dance will always be a part of my life.


  This reminds me of Julia.. I wish I had some dance pics of us from back in the day!
Just thought this was pretty


Is this where Ballet is going?



Ballet shoes, piano, and red roses go together so well!

This is one crazy pose!

I loved this one.. so pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment