Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Time with my Girls and God

    I am so excited to have 3 of my favorite girls over tonight to talk about life and God! My Sarah decided we could all benefit from a Bible study, reunion group and I am with her on that. Isn't it the most amazing feeling to have a group of people who have your back and will drop everything to pray for you?! oh heck yeah it is!


    I love my husband and I tell him everything and I love having those intimate God talks with him.. where is our life going?.. will God lead us to adopt?... Where is God leading our marriage and life?.. I love those moments! Mike and I have a great relationship and I have to hand that to God in our lives.. we are on the same page and love letting God show us where to go!


    With that being said I cant wait to be able to sit down once a week with 3 people I love so much and talk about God. We are going to try to do a study on marriage considering we are all pretty much still newly weds! It is easy to say to someone "I am praying for you" but do we always follow up? If I say that I try to stop right there and pray for them, because if I say that I truly want God to bless them! By sitting with these girls in fellowship I know they will have my back.. they always have in the past, but now we can share our prayers and concerns for life with each other.  I am overjoyed to see where my spiritual journey is going to take me!!

Have a Blessed evening!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment