Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roses and Bubbles


Life is too short...

Simply put... Life is too short...
Life is too short to not notice the flowers and the bubbles in the world. Everyday is hard in some way, but there is beauty surrounding it if you just look hard enough.

This particular day the beauty was easy to see. Raegan and I decided to play in the yard with bubbles. After a few tries she wanted me to blow them for her to pop...

So I blew tons of bubbles and after a bit she got bored, so at that point I was blowing them for my own enjoyment. I noticed a few land on my roses and I thought how neat that was, just sitting there. A delicate bubble, that would burst with a single touch, laying on a thorn covered rose.




God showed me some serious beauty on this day, as well as reminding me to "smell the roses".

Raegan and I continued to play. She was being a horse and I took pictures of her and 2 of our many pets rolling around in the dirt...




So please remember to stop and smell the roses.. and pop some bubbles along the way... These are times that make life oh so beautiful!


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment