Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whoo Hoo Busy Week

    I haven't written in forever... and to be honest I wasn't even that busy last week at work, just busy in every other area of my life!

    We went to a cabin this past weekend and spent some quality time laying around, watching football and reading.. it was fantastic. we also went to the Norton show and found some fantastic jewelry to sell at the shop. I am so excited to get it in and displayed!

   This week, PRAISE THE LORD,  I am super busy at work. I have been a little slow the last few weeks and it feels so good to be busy and making money! Owning a business is hard at times and hard to know when I will have money, but we are growing and big things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment