Pages

"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deadlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that it overflows upon the outward world."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Video Version


I have watched my sister sing this thousands of times... with me "helping".. with her husband on a wedding dance floor (not even her wedding) with hundreds of people watching.. on the game sing star... or just jamming out in the car. She is the master of this song..

So when she showed me this video I had to share.. it truly made me laugh out loud! This is the original video with new words, if you know and love this song (as you should) then you will find it VERY amusing! Have fun watching!

*this video seems to have something about embeddingness (I don't know what that means) if you cant see it on here, please look it up on you tube.. it is worth it*

No comments:

Post a Comment